VALA 2023 IAAO Classes
VALA will be offering 6 classes this year. Two classes will be in person at the West Rutland Town Hall in West Rutland, VT and four will be online only.
Here are the VALA IAAO classes for the 2023 year. Use the class links for registration form and more information.
For ONLINE PAYMENT for any classes, email Elizabeth for an invoice at: VALAVermont@gmail.com
- 102 Income Approach to Valuation
- 112 Income Approach to Valuation II – IN-PERSON
- 155 Depreciation Analysis – IN-PERSON
- 171 IAAO Standards of Professional Practice and Ethics – VERMONT STUDENTS ONLY
- 300 Fundamentals of Mass Appraisal
- 311 Real Property Modeling Concepts
HOTELS IN THE AREA – Link
Review of 2022 Classes
This has been a wonderful year for VALA education and it is exciting to look forward to education in 2023.
Here are some statistics for the lovers of numbers
Totals of Vermont students who attended each of the classes this past year:
- 101: 10 of 23 were Vermont Students
- 155: 20 of 20 were Vermont Students
- 171: 11 of 11 were Vermont Students
- 300: 18 of 35 are Vermont Students
- 452: 10 of 12 are Vermont Students
VALA offered the following IAAO courses, online only, in 2022:
These classes have completed or are now full:
IAAO 101 Course: September 12th-15th with Kara Endicott “Fundamentals of Real Property Appraisal” IAAO 155 Workshop: October 3rd and 4th with David Cornell “Depreciation Analysis” IAAO 171 Workshop: During the week of September 19th-23rd “IAAO Standards of Professional Practice & Ethics” IAAO 300 Course: October 17th-21st with David Cornell “Fundamentals of Mass Appraisal” IAAO 452 Workshop: October 24th-26th with David Cornell “Fundamentals of Assessment Ratio Studies”
These courses were via Zoom only.
To contact Elizabeth Curran the Education Coordinator: email@example.com